Information on fares, routes, schedules and service
- 416-393-4636 (INFO), Automated information available 24 hours daily.
- Operator-assisted service is available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, except statutory holidays.
- Telecommunications Relay Service number 1-800-855-0511, Daily, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; except statutory holidays.
- Elevator Service Status Line, 416 539-5438 (LIFT). 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions
Toronto Transit Commission
1900 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M4S 1Z2
Telecommunications Relay Service number: 1-800-855-0511
- Relay service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. TTC hours of operation will depend on the TTC department/section being contacted.
Customer Service, by phone: 416-393-3030
- Available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, except statutory holidays.
Telecommunication Relay Service are open daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Customer Service Centre Office (CSCO), in person:
- 1900 Yonge Street, Toronto (Above Davisville station)
- Weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except statutory holidays.
Wheel-Trans Compliments, Complaints or Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elevator Service Status Line
- 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, except statutory holidays
- Transit information in more than 80 languages. Press “0”, and ask the telephone operator for your language in its English name.
Streetcar and Bus Charters
Wheel-Trans (Customer Service)
Frequently searched phone numbers and email addresses
Filming on TTC property
Lobbying: Lobbyist Registry Information
Materials & Procurement
Fare Inspector & Special Constable Complaints (FISCC) Office